Basic Premise: The MC discovers she’s the president’s daughter and must now be protected from his enemies.
My general impressions of the app and other route reviews can be found here.
- The MC reveals her identity to the public, makes an effort to understand her new role, and takes part in ceremonial functions. Her interactions with her father, while short, are also nice.
- The peril scene near the end is both threatening and amusing at the appropriate moments.
- The MC and Brad’s last conversation is really good.
- Too few interactions + not enough spark in the few times they are together = my not buying the MC and Brad’s attraction.
- Good grief, author, keep the MC’s attitude toward Brad consistent. I’d prefer it not be the one where she seems like she’s two minutes from humping his leg, but if you chose that and stuck with it I’d still take it over this scattered jumble.
- Several selection moments had no choices I found reasonable.
- Brad: “I know it may come as a bit of a surprise because of the way that I’ve been acting, but I…I love you, MC.”
- Me: “Why? What time have y’all actually spent together? WHEN did this happen? Answer me, game!”
Bottom Line: Not recommended.