Kieran’s main route review is here.
Kieran’s sequel volume one and two reviews are here.
- Nelly comes back for this volume.
- The MC’s power and family history feature in the story.
- The Realms’ lore and history feature prominently.
- The two endings diverge.
- This route has enough story for three volumes crammed into one. It’s an interesting plot, but so much has to be done that no time is left for character development or exploring any of the lore and political threads that are introduced.
- Without getting into plot spoilers…the MC and Aria’s relationship drives me batty. MC: “Kieran, it is so important that I know about my heritage and family which is why I must speak to Character X.” Yet it never once occurs to her to ask her mother. Aria even sends the player an email expressing her concern and wish to visit. *headdesk*
Overall: The best plot of Kieran’s sequels coupled with the worst pacing and character development. It’s still worth trying if you enjoyed the previous sequels.