Basic Premise: You play a gangster navigating a dangerous world of extortion, drugs, and murder.
- The editing and proof-reading are perfect.
- The many trait, relationship, and even possession options impact the story.
- The endings are more diverse than I expected for an organized crime game.
- The individuals in this title have more characterization and interact with each other more than Life of a Wizard, Mike Walter’s earlier game.
- What you name your kid matters. Ha!
- The writing’s tone can feel a little detached. At times you’re committing or witnessing all these dark and grisly acts, but those scenes do not have much detail and did not feel very immediate to me.
Bottom Line: Recommended. I like this one even more than Life of a Wizard.